Featuring a Quad-Core Processor and Hardware Encryption Engine for Demanding Enterprise Applications
- First NAS to be powered by the latest Intel Celeron processors
- Local HDMI multimedia output (4K, 1080P and high-definition multi-channel audio)
- Equipped with 2 Ethernet ports that support failover and link aggregation
- A multimedia hub for your photos, music and movies
- Equipped with dedicated hardware encryption engine
The first NAS models to be powered by the latest Intel Celeron processors
AS62 series devices are powered by IntelCeleron Braswell quad-core processors, equipped with 4GB of dual-channel memory, and feature read speeds of over 224.77 MB/s and write speeds of over 220.28 MB/s under RAID 5 configurations.
The AS61/AS62 models are the first NAS devices in the world to support dual-channel memory, be able to smoothly playback 4K video and be powered by the latest Intel Celeron Braswell processors. Furthermore, AS61/62 series devices are not only energy efficient, but offer a combination of performance and price that is unmatched in its class. Get ready to enjoy brilliant ultra high-definition 4K video from the comfort of your own home!
Hardware encryption engine
Focusing on enterprise-class file encryption needs, ASUSTOR has launched the AS61/AS62 series models with built-in hardware encryption engines, allowing data to be completely protected from the moment it is first stored on the NAS. This means that you never have to worry about your confidential data falling into the wrong hands even if your hard disks become lost or stolen. The built-in AES-NI hardware encryption engine also provides read speeds of over 224.71 MB/s and write speeds of over 132.56 MB/s for encrypted data*.
Connect with a new generation of I/O technology for limitless possibilities
A professional grade NAS needs to be equipped with a diverse array of expansion functionality. ASUSTOR has built in USB 3.0, USB 2.0, eSATA, gigabit Ethernet and HDMI 1.4b ports along with a high fidelity audio S/PDIF port, allowing the NAS to connect to different types of external devices and not be limited to its internal capacity. ASUSTOR NAS redefines the meaning of flexibility and expandability in network storage.
Increased reliability and speed
The built-in dual Ethernet ports combined with the link aggregation function, allows your NAS to maintain its connection even if one of your Ethernet connections fail, significantly decreasing the likelihood of unexpected disconnections.Additionally, link aggregation provides faster transfer speeds than a single connection could, along with load balancing which automatically balances network traffic load across the two connections, making it the optimal choice for users who require high speed reliability.
Effortlessly upgrade memory
Depending on your usage preferences, you can decide whether or not you want to upgrade memory. AS61/62 devices provide users with the ability to flexibly upgrade memory so there is no need to worry about the memory before you purchasing the device. When upgrading memory, you simply need to remove the cover of the NAS to do it (There are 2 expansion memory slots in total. Memory can be expanded up to a maximum of 8GB.), letting you easily improve system performance and allowing your NAS to simultaneously run more Apps.
Quick and Easy File Access
The built-in File Explorer App allows you to access the files on your NAS through a Web browser. Enjoy drag and drop file transfers along with a directory structure view that lets you easily organize your data. Accessing files on your NAS never been easier.
- CPU: Intel Celeron 1.6GHz Quad-Core (burst up to 2.08~2.24GHz) Processor
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine integrated
- Hardware acceleration engine supported format: H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), MPEG-4 Part 2, MPEG-2, VC-1
- Memory: 4GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (2GB x 2, Expandable. Max 8GB)¹Installation GuideNote:
- When expanding AS61/62 series memory, please ensure that both memory modules you are installing are of the same size.
- When purchasing 8GB RAM modules, due to AS61/62 series platform limitations, you will only be able to install a single 8GB RAM module. The original RAM modules must be removed. It is not possible to have two 8GB RAM modules installed. Please see the graphic.
- Installable RAM module combinations are as follows:
- 1GB + 1GB
- 2GB + 2GB
- 4GB + 4GB
- Single 1,2,4, 8GB module installed in the first memory slot.
- HDD: 4 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5"/2.5" HDD/SSD Compatibility
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 40 TB (10 TB HDD X 4, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Supports Hot Swappable Drives
- Expansion: USB 3.0 x 3, USB2.0 x 2, eSATA x 2
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 2
- LCD Panel
- Output: HDMI 1.4b x 1, S/PDIF x1
- System Fan: 120mm x 1
- Infrared Receiver
- Audio Output: S/PDIF
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 90W x1
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
- Power Consumption: 27.5W (Operation);
13.6W (Disk Hibernation);
0.95W (Sleep Mode) ²
- Noise Level: 17.6dB (HDD idle)
- Operation Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH